Job Opportunity – Digital Marketing Executive
£20,000 to £25,000 – Depending on experience + benefits
OTrack are one of the market leaders in the education tech sector, with a customer reach of 10% of the market share in the UK.
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join the team to support with the future growth of the business. You will join a friendly team in a fast-paced, dynamic tech environment. And, you will have the opportunity to grow and enhance your digital skills.
This is an incredible role to kick start your digital career with a well-known brand.
We are always looking to work with dedicated and motivated people to support and contribute to our exciting new growth plans.
You will work alongside the Sales Manager across the full digital mix: PPC, email marketing, affiliate, SEO, website management, communications and marketing analytics. Here’s a list of some of the diverse tasks and responsibilities:
- Contribute to and support the creation of our new digital strategy. Develop a marketing calendar to get the whole team on-board with the company vision.
- Work with members of staff to create and collate compelling content for the digital communications channels, appealing to a range of audiences.
- Take an active role in promoting the company’s brand externally.
- Work on and promote brand consistency across the company internally.
- Lead and advise on on-going digital improvements.
- Stay up to date with all the latest trends and developments within the industry.
- Raise awareness of products and services through creative digital marketing campaigns and tactics.
- Design emails and newsletters for internal and external use.
- Support the Sales Manager to optimise opportunities and conversions through, sales prospecting, digital acquisition channels and campaigns to achieve strong ROI.
- Run A/B tests on marketing channels.
- Take responsibility for creating and maintaining detailed reports to provide insight and analysis of campaigns, strategies and tactics in order to continually appraise and optimise results.
- Work across the company and external suppliers to brief and optimise campaigns accordingly, ensuring that projects and tasks are aligned with business goals and brand guidelines.
- Review and propose new digital marketing channels, tools and technologies as appropriate to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Your must haves:
- Basic understanding of HTML.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- An understanding of the broad digital mix: email, web management, PPC and affiliate marketing.
- Proactive and creative.
- Ability to build relationships and influence internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- The ability to effectively use Google Analytics, understand how to analyse data and how to implement it into future strategies.
- Have an excellent knowledge of content-driven SEO practices, such as the ability to write and implement meta-data, optimise on-page content and create link building strategies.
- Be a people person – the ability to work as part of a team and communicate effectively is essential.
- Experienced using Salesforce, Pardot and WordPress
- Experience of customer acquisition and retention methods across multiple channels
- Knowledge of technical SEO practices, such as, site speed optimisation, and technical improvements to comply with Google Algorithms.
- HND/Degree educated.
What you’ll get:
- A competitive salary at £20k – £25k.
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Workplace pension.
- Flexible working hours.
- The chance to gain industry qualifications, including, Google Analytics, Bing Accreditations and Google AdWords.
- Full support of the team, and ongoing development opportunities.
- Trips to digital events across the UK.
- A new challenge every day.
- Cake on Fridays!
- Closing date for applications: Monday 16th April
- Interview date: Monday 23rd April
How to apply:
Please submit your CV, and anything else you think is applicable, to us by Monday 16th April at 5pm. Simply, send it over to: firstname.lastname@example.org