End of Year Analysis ServiceWednesday 28th June 2017
Last year, we launched a new service to schools throughout England and Wales – a simple way to get end of year analysis in an easy-to-read PDF pack.
Within the first 12 hours of release, we had over 200 schools order and use it.
This new service enables you to easily analyse your test data using Test Raw Scores, Test Outcome Assessment Codes and Teacher Assessments for EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
Download some samples
Feel free to click on the buttons below to view a sample copy of each pack.
Simply follow these 3 steps, then you will be analysing your data in our easy-to-read reports:
- Place your order
- Send us a CTF
- Get your analysis packs
What does it do?
Once you have sent us the relevant CTF files, we will get to work on compiling your data into easy-to-read PDF packs .
Within 48 hours you will receive a secure download link, where you can download your analysis, share and print.
The reports will allow you to easily:
- View whole cohort attainment and progress
- Analyse ability groups
- View context groups analysis
- Analyse number and percentage of pupils achieving standards
- Compare test and teacher assessments (in the KS2 pack)
- Show pupils, in many context groups, who attained ‘below’, ‘at’ and ‘above’
- Get an average scaled score for each context group (in the KS2 pack)
- View many attainment mapping grids
- Show pupil lists broken down by key context groups
- Compare phonics data against national (in the KS1 pack)
How much do they cost?
We are currently offering each pack for £100 each, or a discounted price of £250 if you would like to purchase all three.
If you are an existing OTrack user, this will cost £50 per pack, with a discounted price of £100 for all three.
How to order
Pop over to our online order form, fill it in and we will get this service up and running for you within 24 hours.