OTrack and Report:Assist
OTrack and Report:Assist now work together to simplify the task of creating end of year reports to parents.
What is Report:Assist?
Report:Assist is the market leading parent report writing software, and it offers several major advantages over using word documents for reports:
For Admin staff
- A complete report design service (eg front design, and grid formats)
- Simple import of pupil and class lists so teachers can just start to write (and share) their reports
- Automatic archiving of reports each year
- Produce attractive reports which look professional and consistent across the school
- Eliminate gender and pupil name mistakes
- Monitor reporting progress at any time
- Access and edit/sign reports
- A simple and intuitive program requiring very little training
- Sharing of reports (ie job share)
- Facility to add text blocks to groups of pupils
- Cut and paste tool (program automatically changes name and gender)
- Search and refer to past reports
- Save their favourite comments
- Access comments based on the New Curriculum (optional)
Report:Assist will work with schools to design an individual report format.
Having helped with 1000’s of report layouts they can advise on choice of layout and have example layouts at: http://reportassist.com/reportdesign
How does it work with OTrack?
This is simple: You can now export your summative assessment data from OTrack and import it directly in to Report:Assist. Therefore, saving teachers many hours of time when collating data and writing reports for parents.
How much does it cost?
- Schools who currently use OTrack and Report:Assist: There is no extra cost.
- Schools who use OTrack but not Report:Assist: You can view the Report:Assist prices here (please note: as an OTrack user you will get a 50% discount on the ‘Set Up Fee’).
- Schools who don’t use OTrack but do use Report:Assist: Check out our prices page.
How do I set it up?
Just give us a call on 01302 360246 or contact us and we will advise you what to do next.